Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost a month...


Since I updated. Jeeze, I've been a slacking mc.Slacker! Sorry 'bout that. Just been kind busy, ya know doing the mommy thing. Which, I love by the way! Squeaker is 1 month, 1 week old. It's CRAZY. And in such a little amount of time he's already changed so much. And he just... amazes me every single day. I swear, not a day goes by that I don't cry over something new that he does. We're sleeping through the night now, which is just... awesome. I love being able to sleep AND enjoy my baby when I wake up. The first couple weeks were rough with sleeping. I actually had to have him sleep with me just so he'd get enough of it at night. But now, he greatly enjoys his bed, and we sleep all night long! I've got no complaints at all on the mommy front. I mean, it kinda sucks that I'm on my own with it. I wish I had SOME help from you know who, but I figure that's never going happen... But that's alright. I got this mommy thing down, man!

Now, speaking of you know who. I don't really know WHO I told about his dad calling me about 4 days after Connor was born. Talk about awkward. Yes, you read right. It was a phone call from his DAD, not him.

Anyways, he wanted my address and he wants me to send pictures and all this stuff. Him and his wife want to come see Connor and I'm like.... Uh... I told them they could. It's the nice thing to do. I'm not really comfortable with the idea, especially since I don't think Chucks Dad and I exactly "clicked," at the beginning of everything.

Got a myspace message from his sister too. One that royally pissed me off. Apparently, Chucks family was under the impression that Connor wasn't his. AWESOME RIGHT!!? So now, not only am I bitch I'm also a whore. Which just proves that no one in that God damn place knew a single thing about me. If they did, then they would have known that a WHORE is the last thing on everyones mind when they used to think of me.

Though I'm sure opinions have changed. You know, being a single mom and all. And I'm sure the idiots that live up there still have some nice things to say about me.

Well, that's them :)

ANYWAYS! ONTO LIGHTER NEWS!!

Christmas is coming up and in honor of Connors one month birthday, we got some seasonal photos done! I was so excited, and they came out awesome. I love taking pictures with my baby boy. It makes me so excited, because I'll look back on them when he's older and remember just how much of a Mommas boy he was!

And let me tell you, when it comes to Momma, that little boy is in love. :D I LOOOOOVE being loved so much by one person. And I know it's love, and not just food. He's a mommas boy, and I'm diggin' the hell out of it!

---

I've got the flu from hell, and I've been doing my best not to give it to Connor. So far, so good but I don't know how long it's going to last. Seeing as my dad, my big sister, and I all have it. And Connor kinda lives under the same roof.

Well... I think that's it. Not a whole lot as happened expect for the fact that Connor now smiles when he's not sleeping. You know, you smile at him long enough then he smiles back. It's super cute. He can also hold his own bottle. Which scares the crap out of me cause he's just barely a month old. Soon he's gonna be talking, I can feel it! He does it all the time now! I mean, they're not words.... but he's a chatter box.

But that's all from this mommy. I've gotta do load up on some good drugs and get my butt some sleep so I can take care of the runt when he wakes up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment