Friday, October 23, 2009

Bliss;


It's amazing, I never knew that I could love one soul so much in my life. I never knew that my life would feel so complete once he got here, and I wouldn't change him for anything in the world. He's everything that I've ever wanted and so much more!

I never knew that I would have found prince charming, the day I gave birth to him! Just looking into his eyes helps me know that life is going to be so wonderful now that he's around. It's weird, he's only been here a week ( well, I little over that) and it doesn't even feel like it! It feels like he's been around for years! It feels like we've known each other forever!

Though I can't lie, I worry about every little thing that happens to him. Jaundice was a big one! Scared the living crap out of me, I had no idea what to do. I'm always on the phone with the doctor about little things... it's to the point now every time I talk to him he's telling me to just chill and stop worrying so much because I have birth to a healthy baby boy. There's nothing wrong with him. Though the words are comforting, it doesn't really mean that I won't sit there and worry. He's got such personality, though, it's amazing. He knows what he wants when he wants, and he wants it now! But he doesn't cry, he doesn't scream... he'll fuss when he's hungry, or needs a diaper change but that's about it. He sleeps through the night with little interruptions. I swear I gave birth to the perfect little boy.

I'm loving being a mom... I wouldn't change this feeling, and I wouldn't give it up for a damn thing. I quit smoking :) I don't even know HOW but once I got home, I looked at him and when I felt like I wanted a cigarette I talked myself out of it, because it was time that I wasn't going to be spending with him. And since then, I've yet to smoke. I'm very proud of myself! Because yeah, I had a few slip ups when I was pregnant. I got lucky when he came out alright.

I look forward to our many more weeks to come. I love my Squeaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment